Out of stock
HippyCrit 2022: Drink Coffee. Ride Bikes.
Tickets are now available.
HippyCrit 2022 is the full version of the popular annual HippyCrit Bike Ride. Coffee Cycle’s fearless leader, Hippy Chris, will lead a curated ride beginning at Coffee Cycle in Pacific Beach, and traveling up and down Mount Soledad multiple times via different scenic routes and ending at Deft Brewing in Bay Park, San Diego, CA.
HippyCrit is a good vibes road ride, NOT A RACE! However, a certain level of cycling fitness is expected and a multi-geared bicycle is strongly recommended. No cruisers. This ride includes significant climbs. HippyCrit will include be split into A and B groups. No one will be left behind.
Let’s Sunday Funday the best way we know how. With coffee and bikes. Limited to 35 riders.
- Sunday, April 24th, 2022.
- Meet at 9:30 AM.
- Ride at 10:00 AM.
- Guided scenic bicycle ride up and down Mount Soledad
- Ride curated by Chris O’Brien.
- Includes a coffee drink at Coffee Cycle.
- Includes a beverage at Deft Brewing Company.
- Includes the purchase of a coffee drink for an essential Medical Worker.
- Ride Waiver required.
- CDC recommended Covid-19 protocols will be enforced.